Monday, January 31, 2011

Going to the rv and boat show

we went to the rv and boat show in Louisville ky. As you can see on the picture I am doing quite badly on the tight rope. But it was a blast.


I also got to see Casey Anderson. He is awesome!!! He has a bear named Brutis that likes marshmellows and donut holes but doesn't like fish. but he is cool and likes to destroy things.
If you don't know who Casey is, he is on nat geo wild and likes bears and mountain lions. He told me so!

Casey if you are reading this I am excited to see Brutis on a ice rink. Thank you so much!!!





2 comments:

  1. Jacob... you ROCK buddy!! I am sooo excited to see that you have a blog. I can't wait to show Hannah. She loves animals. But i am afriad she will be sad that she had no idea about going to these places, events and meeting these people and animals. You are teaching me a lot about being a better mama to my girl, who loves loves loves animals.
    Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jake,
    This was sent to my facebook from Casey's facebook since I linked it from there....

    Hi Juanita,
    Casey Anderson commented on your link.
    Casey Anderson wrote: "AWESOME BLOG JACOB!!!!"

    ReplyDelete